ROTA Governance: Noura Jumblatt
Born in Damascus, Syria
- BA in History of Art & Fine Arts at École des Beaux Art - Paris in 1977.
- GCE (O & A levels) in Château Brillamont, Lausanne - Switzerland in 1973.
- President of the Beiteddine Festival since its creation in 1987. The Beiteddine Festival is granted the French Award FITAC for Best Foreign Festival in 1999.Member of the Executive Committee of Al Chouf Cedars Reserve: Awarded the Uno Bosco per Kyoto 2006 Prize by the Italian Ministry of the Environment for achievements of Al Chouf Cedars Reserve.
- President of the Executive Committee of the Friends of the American University of Beirut Museum (2003 - 2009).
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Children Cancer Center of Lebanon (St Jude) since 2005.
- Member of the Executive Committee of ROTA (Reach Out to Asia) Qatar Foundation.
- General Manager of the Mir Amin Palace Hotel since 2005.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Fondation Nationale du Patrimoine since 2007.
- Member of the Association pour la Protection des Sites et Anciennes Demeures (1998 - 2005).
- Commander of the Spanish Order of Isabella the Catholic (2009).
- Director and Artistic Advisor of the Opening Ceremony of the 6th Games of the Francophone Games held in Beirut in 2009.
- Initiator and Artistic Advisor of the Jordan Festival 2010.
- President of the Conference on: "The Women of the Mediterranean, between Traditions an Modernity " 2011
Beiteddine Festival Office:
Tel: 01.373430 / Fax: 01.373440